Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cecile, Cecile!!!



Pt. 1: Cecile, the House meeting was on "religious liberty" not on "birth control"

Pt. 2: Roll back the tape on Cecile complaining about the media being uncooperative...Planned Parenthood has the media in their back pocket. Please, if you are going to complain about something, complain about something that doesn't make me laugh out loud when I hear you say it.

Pt. 3: sex-selective abortion is on the rise in countries all over the world. Thanks to Planned Parenthood, someday House hearings might not have women testifying because there won't be any if they keep "vacuuming uteruses." (not for profit, of course, because Planned Parenthood is all about helping women (wink wink!)

Pt. 4: In the White House meeting to decide on the HHS mandate, there were 10 people as reported here. Vice President Biden, Sebelius, other chiefs of staff...and Cecile Richards. That's how tight this woman is with the President of the United States...and she's trying to make it sound like no one hears poor little Planned Parenthood's cries for help?

3 comments:

  1. Well said, Father!! I wonder if I could upload my video to her site. I could have 5 of my kids in it...I could title it "What the 2% looks like". I wonder Cecile would respect my "choice" to say yes to God's gifts of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does religious liberty have to do with birth control? Why don't you and other members of the Catholic church stop trying to inject religious doctrine into public policy. Oh, and guess what? I am saying this as a Catholic women. BRING ON THE VITRIOL AND CONDESCENSION! Great way to reach young people, by the way. Don't ask us our opinions or anything... just tell us we're a bunch of sluts who should keep our legs closed. I can see why Jesus would want you next to him in Heaven-- you are so kind and understanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one jarbled and confused mess of a comment. I hope you can find someone to talk to who can help you sort through all of this.

      Delete