Monday, December 3, 2012

Did the CIA Stalk Archbishop Tobin?

The Criterion had a great edition this week previewing our next shepherd, Archbishop Joseph Tobin.

Reading the edition this week, I thought to myself that the CIA probably couldn't have put together a more thorough file on Archbishop Tobin!

Click here to see all the stories that the Criterion put together.

Also, click here if you would like to watch Archbishop Tobin's installation Mass that begins at 2 pm Eastern Time.

Finally, here is a video of Archbishop Tobin knocking on the door of the Cathedral and taking possession of the Cathedral.

3 comments:

  1. I thought taking over the Cathedral took place before the procession into the cathedral during the installation mass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, definitely an attention grabber. The way our country is becoming, I was seriously believing the CIA did stalk Archbishop Tobin! LOL! I will be watching the Installation Mass on EWTN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a solid choice of bishop who is both amiable and yet not afraid to fight the current kultursmog. Deo Gratias!

    ReplyDelete