Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gone for Two Weeks But the Blog Beats On!

I'll be in the woods for two weeks with 120 teenagers and about 50 adult staff for a trip called Summer Field Studies. My Dad has been organizing it now for over 30 years and it has turned into quite the experience - a life-changer for almost all who participate. The basic format is hiking/climbing/adventure during the day with optional Mass and a group campfire reflection in the evening. You can check out the trip's website by clicking here.

As far as the blog goes, I have saved some stuff on here which will publish over the course of the next two weeks even though I'll be gone and off the grid. I also hope to have a full account of the adventure upon my return.

Please keep us in your prayers, and enjoy these beautiful June weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment