Friday, August 10, 2018

Catholic Scandal Podcast

In light of the recent homily I gave on the sex abuse scandals continuing to flare up again, I was invited onto several Catholic podcasts.

This is the one that I think turned out the best.  I share it because many people find podcasts to be their preferred method of media digestion because it is a conversation.


The advantage to this podcast is that it is about 50 minutes, and so it allows for time to dive deeper into the issues and possible solutions.


I think this podcast might really benefit those who've left the Church AND those who've stayed.


I hope you find it helpful, and maybe even something worth sharing with others.  It can be listened to here: https://www.thecanuckcatholic.com/single-post/2018/08/09/Sex-Abuse-Scandal-and-Sanctity

No comments:

Post a Comment