Saturday, October 17, 2015

THANKS! My Blog hits 1,000,000 views


I consider today to be a milestone for me and my priesthood.  1,000,000 times someone has visited the blog.  Another 3,000,000 have visited my YouTube channel to watch a homily or class!


Thanks a "million" for your friendships and all of you that I've been able to meet through this blog.


I would have never imagined that it would get to this point, so thank you.


I know a lot of blogs are much bigger than this one, but this has been a really cool adventure that I never would have taken the first step on if it weren't for Pope Benedict urging us priests to do this.


I must be honest, before Pope Benedict asked priests to blog, my opinion of blogs was very low.  I've come to realize the impact that they can have.


I pray that this blog may help make Jesus Christ more present in this world that is so badly in need of the light

No comments:

Post a Comment