Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The film formerly known as "Unnatural Law" is now "The Third Way"

I am totally pumped up for our film that will be coming out on Divine Mercy Sunday - "The Third Way"!!!  After screening it with several groups, we had two realizations

1) The film is AMAZING and is going to change hearts
2) A better title would only help us in our goal of reaching as many people as possible.

PLEASE click HERE to like us on Facebook to get IMPORTANT and INSIDE information as the film's release nears.  We will have some EXCITING offers (that's all I can say for now).

Keep us in your prayers!


2 comments:

  1. Father: All I can say is I did a visual, "Yes!" when I saw it is coming out on Divine Mercy Sunday!!! I love St. Faustina and Jesus Christ's message to teach the whole world about His mercy. Not to mention, reaching homosexuals is a merciful situation; great love is needed, yet to speak the truth! Amen, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new name! I had wondered about the original name for some time. God be with every detail of the project!

    ReplyDelete