Monday, November 18, 2013

I Have Some More Copies of My Book

In preparation for my ordination to the priesthood in 2009, I decided to put together a collection of stories and reflections on events that lead to my ordination as a Catholic priest.  It was really nothing more than an attempt to explain to my family and friends why I "made the plunge."  


If you would like a copy, I am asking for $20, and shipping is included in the $20.  If you'd like a copy, please send a check to Fr. John Hollowell, 19 North Alabama Street, Brazil, IN, 47834.  I promise I will put any money taken in through this to good use for the Church.  I hope it helps people grow in their faith, and might also help any young men discerning the priesthood to take the plunge as well.

5 comments:

  1. Father, I'm putting my check in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Father John! This is Francisco. I'm 24 years old and I'm nearly to finish my university studies of media. I'm from Lima-Peru.
    I follow your blog from time to time and it's very encouraging for me to witness your enthusiasm to spread the Gospel. Catholic youngsters are eager to see and follow shepherds like you who have such passion and life coherence to carry out their ministry.

    I'm writing to know how I could acquire your book "How it came to pass". Actually my parents are flying to my sister's house in Miami and I tried fruitlessly to find your book on Amazon. Among others things, I'm interested in your book since I'm almost secure I have the same consecrated vocation as yours. I just need to have the courage to step forward. Hope your can read this message.

    I pray for the Virgin Mary keep blessing you and your parish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to email me your address and I'll send you the address to Send payment. God bless you in your discernment

      Delete
    2. 9060 lake chase island way tampa fl33626

      Delete
  3. 9060 lake chase island way tampa fl33626

    ReplyDelete