Saturday, September 21, 2013

"The Dead...They See Only What They Want to See"



I've always liked the quote: "The dead, they see only what they want to see" from the movie "The Sixth Sense."  The quote applies to people today who are walking the earth like zombie puppets of the Evil One who are under his spell; they only see and hear what they want to see and hear.


How someone can read Pope Francis' interview and not hear what the Church has always taught is beyond me. 

In a major strategy shift for this blog, instead of railing against the media for another total twisting and warping of a message by a Church leader, I have decided to try a new strategy.

When people ask me about what the Pope said, I'm going to tell them that Pope Francis wants people to do 5 things

1) get sterilized
2) have homosexual sex
3) if female, use IVF to get pregnant
4) abort any child whose life could be forecasted as being "hard"
5) go out and help the poor