Well I hope this is not inappropriate to leave this comment here. I saw a video about you, suffering for the victims of sexual abuse of the church, and your healing. what stuck out to me specifically is how you mentioned you had had a panic attack as part of your suffering. I have suffered with major panic disorder for a very long time, and wanted to ask if you would be willing to pray for me.
Well I hope this is not inappropriate to leave this comment here.
ReplyDeleteI saw a video about you, suffering for the victims of sexual abuse of the church, and your healing.
what stuck out to me specifically is how you mentioned you had had a panic attack as part of your suffering.
I have suffered with major panic disorder for a very long time, and wanted to ask if you would be willing to pray for me.
Thank you.
Jeff, I just said a prayer for you.
ReplyDelete